1. No purchase necessary to enter. There are no prize substitutions and the prize has no cash value. Enter to win by submitting a photo of your child (under 18) with your name, address, phone number and e-mail. The child in the photo must be dressed in a patriotic manner and identified. To enter, go to our BORN IN THE USA page on our sunny106.fm.
2. Entries will be accepted June 25th through July 6th until 11:59am. Voting will be open July 7th through the 13th. Winner’s name will be announced during the retro lunch hour on Monday, July 16th.
3. Only one entry per person per household. All photos entered in the contest must be appropriate for people of all ages. Priority Communications reserves the right to disqualify any image that we deemed inappropriate.
4. Priority Communications reserves the right to disqualify any contest winner if it is determined that the winner did not follow the rules of the contest.
5. Priority Communications reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize.
6. Winner must show proof of ID. Only picture ID is acceptable. If winner is under 16 without a photo ID, a parent or guardian will have to claim prize for the winner.
7. By participating in the contest, all participants and winners grant permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claim to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
8. If the contest entry includes any creative material from the participant, by submitting your entry you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the company or contest sponsors under any fiduciary or other obligation, that the company is free to disclose the ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use ideas without any additional compensation to you. You are verifying that you are the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third party ownership rights exist to any material submitted.
9. Employees of Priority Communications and their immediate families, contest sponsors and immediate families, or any employee or family member of any other radio station are not eligible to participate. “Immediate family” shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and co-habitating “significant other. Residents of the same household are also considered “immediate family”, whether or not related by blood or marriage. You must live in the Sunny 106 listening area to win.
10. Complete contest rules and regulations are available at our studios at 12 West Long Avenue, DuBois, PA 15801 and may be reviewed during normal business hours, Monday thru Friday, 9am-5pm, except holidays. They are also available at sunny106.fm and connectradio.fm.
11. All decisions are final.
12. Priority Communications and all associated properties are not liable for any damages incurred through the use or misuse of any prizes provided. All persons receiving such items agree upon acceptance to assume all responsibility and liability. Further, all associated entities, sponsors and others shall be harmless to the same.
13. The conduct of the contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which takes precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.