Administrative/Sales Assistant -
Priority Communications (Sunny
106 and Connect FM) have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative/Sales
Assistant.This is a Full Time position. Hours for the position are Monday – Friday 8am
– 5pm. This is NOT a sales
position. You will assist our sales team
behind the scenes to help them prepare and service accounts.
To be successful in this position
you must be extremely organized and have a proven ability to multi-task. You will be working hand in hand with our
Station Manager and Sales Professionals so the ability to work as a team will
be critical. Proficient use of Microsoft
Office programs including Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
Priority Communications stations provide a fast paced work
environment. To be considered for this
position, please visit our listing on Black & White at www.BlacknWhiteBizSolutions.com
Communications (Sunny 106 and Connect FM) is a fun, fast-paced and creative
place to spend your work day.
We're looking for a confident, detail oriented self-starter to join our team of
Responsibilities of This Position:
• Developing new advertising clients
through a relentless drive to generate and retain customers
• Face to face meetings with prospective clients
•Working directly with business owners and decision makers
• Creating advertising campaigns for your clients that are
focused on their marketing needs
• Developing strong relationships with clients to ensure success
and repeat business
• Closing business and executing your client’s campaign as
Coordinating all aspects of an advertising campaign
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Excellent listening skills and strong curiosity to learn
about your clients’ businesses
• Ability to see a problem as an opportunity to help
• An understanding of marketing principles and a creative
mind to put together unique ideas for our clients
• Proven ability to ask for the business and the courage to
• Outside sales experience with a track record of
successfully prospecting and developing new business a plus
• Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office products
(Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• A passion for selling!
At Priority Communications we are committed to serving
our listeners and the business community. This position will offer excellent compensation of a salary plus
commission and bonuses. To be considered
for this position please submit your application and resume by visiting our
listing on the Black & White “Find A Job” page. www.BlacknWhiteBizSolutions.com EOE.
To Apply: Visit "Find A Job" page at www.BlacknWhiteBizSolutions.com. Please call 814-590-6211 for assistance. Or send your materials (including resumes, references and air checks) to Human Resources, Priority Communications, Inc., 12 West Long Avenue, DuBois, PA 15801.