Sunny 106 Scavenger Hunt Contest Rules
* No purchase necessary to enter or win.
* Must be at least 18 years of age to play.
1. Listen to Sunny 106 April 8th to May 3rd for the Website Scavenger Hunt Businesses of the Week. Go to www.sunny106.fm to find the logos for the business announced each week on Sunny 106. Click on the logo, and submit the entry. This is the only way to enter. You may only enter once per week.
2. You must find the specified logo on our website to enter each week.
3. Deadline to enter each week is Friday by Noon. Six finalists will be drawn and announced (and posted on our website) the following Monday on the morning show.
4. Only one finalist per household and once a finalist, your name will not be eligible again.
6. Finalists and the winner agree to use of their name and photo for publicity purposes, including but not limited to on air and on the web.
7. Finalists will be permitted one guest to accompany them on the live scavenger hunt.
8. If a finalist is unable to attend the live scavenger hunt a replacement can be sent to participate. The name and telephone number of the replacement must be submitted to Sunny 106 at least five business days prior to the live event.
9. The date of the live hunt is Saturday, May 11th. Date is subject to change.
10. You must live in the Sunny 106 listening area to qualify and win.
11. All contestants must provide their own transportation with proof of insurance and a valid drivers’ license for the live scavenger hunt. All contestants agree to hold-harmless Priority Communications, Inc. and all its subsidiaries for any and all property damage and bodily injury to contestants and their property, and any third party liability associated with the scavenger hunt.
12. Absolutely no prize substitution will be allowed. Winner may have to pick up their prize at the radio station or sponsoring business. Winner must show proof of photo identification.
13. Employees of Priority Communications and their immediate families, contest sponsors and immediate families and employee of any other radio station are not eligible to participate.
14. Priority Communications reserves the right to disqualify any contest winner if it is determined that the winner did not follow the rules of the contest. All decisions by Priority Communications management are final.
15. Priority Communications and all associated properties are not liable for any damages incurred through the use or misuse of any prizes provided. All persons receiving such items agree upon acceptance to assume all responsibility and liability. Further, all associated entities, sponsors and other shall be harmless to the same.
17. Each contestant participating in the live scavenger hunt will be required to sign a waiver.