2016 FATHER MOWS BEST RULES
1. No purchase necessary to enter to win. There are NO PRIZE SUBSTITUTIONS and the prize has no cash value.
2. Enter to win by uploading a photo of your Dad and his mower with his name, address, phone number and e-mail. To enter, go to the Father Mows Best page at www.sunny106.fm.
3. You and your father must live in Sunny 106 WDSN listening area to enter. Listening area is defined by the technical coverage map.
4. Entries will be accepted from May 30, 2016 through June 8, 2016 until 5:00pm. Ten (10) finalists will be randomly chosen.
5. Finalists will be announced during the June 9, 2016 Retro Lunch (noon-1pm).
6. Finalists must be 18 years of age or older.
7. Entrant (Dad) must be available between 2:00-3:00pm Saturday, June 18, 2016, to be part of a live drawing.
8. With written notification, a “finalist” can send a “stand in” for the drawing. The name and telephone number of the “stand in” must be submitted to Sunny 106 by Friday, June 17. If you are not present and do not send a “stand in” that you previously notified us of, you will be disqualified. If you do not show up for the final event for any reason, you are disqualified.
9. Grand Prize is a Snapper SPX 22/24 Series riding lawn mower with 22 horsepower, a 42” inch cut, hydrostatic drive and a Briggs & Stratton engine from 310 Lawn and Garden, 2056 Route 310, Reynoldsville.
10. Each finalist will win four (4) amusement park tickets.
11. Only one entry per person per household. All photos entered in the contest must be appropriate for people of all ages. Priority Communications reserves the right to disqualify any image that we deemed inappropriate.
12. Priority Communications reserves the right to disqualify any contest winner if it is determined that the winner did not follow the rules of the contest.
13. Priority Communications reserves the right to determine an alternate winner.
14. Winner must show proof of ID. Only photo ID is acceptable. Winner must sign a release form to claim Snapper lawn mower, and take the mower home that day.
15. By participating in the contest, all participants and winners grant permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claim to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. This applies to over the air, internet and social media.
16. If the contest entry includes any creative material from the participant, by submitting your entry you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the company or contest sponsors under any fiduciary or other obligation, that the company is free to disclose the ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use ideas without any additional compensation to you. You are verifying that you are the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third party ownership rights exist to any material submitted.
17. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winner must fill out a W-9 form when claiming their prize.
18. Employees of Priority Communications and their immediate families, contest sponsors and immediate families, or any employee or family member of any other radio station, TV station, or newspaper are not eligible to participate. “Immediate family” shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and cohabitating “significant other”. Residents of the same household are also considered “immediate family”, whether or not related by blood or marriage.
19. Complete contest rules and regulations are available at our studios at 12 West Long Avenue, DuBois, PA 15801 and may be reviewed during normal business hours, Monday thru Friday, 9am-5pm, except holidays. They are also available at sunny106.fm and connectradio.fm.
20. All decisions are final.
21. Priority Communications and all associated properties are not liable for any damages incurred through the use or misuse of any prizes provided. All persons receiving such items agree upon acceptance to assume all responsibility and liability. Further, all associated entities, sponsors and others shall be harmless to the same.
22. The conduct of the contest is governed by the applicable laws of the Federal Government of the United States of America, and the state of Pennsylvania, which takes precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.