Outdoor Oasis 2018 RULES
1. No purchase necessary to enter to win. There are NO PRIZE SUBSTITUTIONS and the prize has no cash value. Enter to win by uploading a photo of your backyard with your name, address, phone number and e-mail. To enter, go to our Outdoor Oasis page on our sunny106.fm.
2. You must be owner of the home you are submitting-NO RENTALS.
3. You must live in Sunny 106 WDSN listening area to enter.
4. Entries will be accepted from April 9th - May 3rd, 2018 until 5:00pm. Six (6) finalists will be chosen by a panel of judges. Listeners will be able vote for the winner, May 7th, 2018 starting at noon until May 16th, 2018 at 5:00pm. Only one vote per person per day.
5. Winner will be announced during the May 18th, 2017 Lunch Hour (noon-1pm).
6. Grand prize MUST be scheduled within 15 business days of contest end. Date for installations must be before September 30, 2018, or you will forfeit the prize.
7. Winner receives a patio from YardWorks: 198 square feet of Allegheny Blend Grand View pavers, 30 tons Ton 2A limestone, 10 tons bedding sand, one Allegheny Blend 30 in. Round Castle Rock Fire Pit kit, 100 ft. Geo Textile, 4 Gator Base 60 sq. ft., 5 Grey Polymeric Sand, 8 Dimex EdgePro-Flex or Rigid 7 1/2 ft., 60 landscape/fabric spikes, 30 hours of installation. Other prizes include a $25 gift card from Meadows Frozen Custard, a basket of beer from The Friendly Tavern, a dryer vent cleaning from AdvantaClean, a weed eater from Dunlap Lawn and Garden, a gift card from Biggie's Quality Meats in DuBois, a gift card for flowers from Fremer's Nursery and Greenhouse, and a $150 prize from Chittester's Heating and Air Conditioning..Value is over $11,000. No prize substitutions.
8. No change orders will be accepted. Additions can be made at the owner’s expense.
9. No express or implied warranties will be given.
10. Restoration of turf area for access will be given only to those who provide reasonable entry up to 400 square feet, ground will be leveled and planted (with grass seed).
11. Project will not have any deadlines set by the winner.
12. Must have signed YardWorks contract agreeing to any and all terms and conditions set forth.
13. Should any conflicts that arise between winner and YardWorks that cannot be handled amicably, YardWorks is granted the right to remove themselves from the project and winner surrenders any legal action against them or Priority Communications and their employees.
14. Only one entry per person per household. All photos entered in the contest must be appropriate for people of all ages. Priority Communications reserves the right to disqualify any image that we deemed inappropriate.
15. Priority Communications reserves the right to disqualify any contest winner if it is determined that the winner did not follow the rules of the contest.
16. Priority Communications reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the winner’s prize if for some reason the winner cannot accept the prize.
17. Winner must show proof of ID. Only photo ID is acceptable. Winner must sign a release form to claim prize.
18. By participating in the contest, all participants and winners grant permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claim to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. This applies to over the air, internet and social media.
19. If the contest entry includes any creative material from the participant, by submitting your entry you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the company or contest sponsors under any fiduciary or other obligation, that the company is free to disclose the ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use ideas without any additional compensation to you. You are verifying that you are the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third party ownership rights exist to any material submitted.
20. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winner must fill out a W-9 form when claiming their prize.
21. Employees of Priority Communications and their immediate families, contest sponsors and immediate families, or any employee or family member of any other radio station, tv station, or newspaper are not eligible to participate. “Immediate family” shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and cohabitating “significant other”. Residents of the same household are also considered “immediate family”, whether or not related by blood or marriage.
22. Complete contest rules and regulations are available at our studios at 12 West Long Avenue, DuBois, PA 15801 and may be reviewed during normal business hours, Monday thru Friday, 9am-5pm, except holidays. They are also available at sunny106.fm and connectradio.fm.
23. All decisions are final.
24. Priority Communications and all associated properties are not liable for any damages incurred through the use or misuse of any prizes provided. All persons receiving such items agree upon acceptance to assume all responsibility and liability. Further, all associated entities, sponsors and others shall be harmless to the same.
25. The conduct of the contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which takes precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.