Kids in Business will be held October 5th at the DuBois Mall from 11am to 1pm.
Kids come up with a business name, make products, and sell them! Anyone in kindergarten through 6th grade can participate!
Registration deadline is September 27th!
Everyone else, block off October 5th on your calendars to come to Kids in Business! Show these young entrepreneurs your support with Penn State DuBois and The Gourmet Kitchen!
- You must provide your own table, chairs and electrical cords and power strips.
- Only one parent or adult supervisor per business.
- Only 3 kids per business may participate. Oldest age level is judged.
- Set-up is 10am, cleanup after winners are announced.
- Judging will include professionalism, creativity, presentation, organization and knowledge of product and business.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be awarded to each age group.
- Student(s) must do all the work and item must be homemade.
Mall show rules:
Boxes and materials must be kept out of site. Fastening of signs to mall walls are forbidden. Wires, cables, tape and cleaning agents that cause accidents are forbidden on floors. Keep a six foot clearance around your display for fire clearance. Sunny 106 and any other affiliates are held harmless from theft, losses, damages, or expenses sustained or suffered by the DuBois Mall as a result of negligence of the exhibitor or employee of the exhibitor. Exhibit area must be cleaned after the event.