Clearfield and Jefferson Counties, PA – If you have a child who will be five years old by July 1 who is not already signed up for school, the kindergarten registration deadlines are approaching!
You kindergarten registration date and location will depend on which district your child will be attending.
For any school, however, the requirements are the same… your child must be 5 years old by July 1. You’ll need to bring your child with you, along with their original birth certificate, proof of residency, and immunization records.
You should also pick up a registration packet in advance at your school district’s office. By filling out this registration packet before you arrive, you will know exactly what to bring with you, will be better prepared for the process, and will be able to be registered more quickly.
DuBois Area School District – depends on which part of the district you live in and what elementary school your child will attend
- Juniata Elementary (in Juniata Elementary gym) – Wednesday, March 4 – 9:30 a.m. until noon, then again from 1 until 2:30 p.m.
- Wasson Elementary (in Wasson Elementary main hall) – Tuesday, March 10 – 9:30 a.m. until noon, then again from 1 until 2:30 p.m.
- Oklahoma Elementary (in Oklahoma Elementary main lobby) – Wednesday, March 11 – 9:30 a.m. until noon, then again from 1 until 2:30 p.m.
- CG Johnson Elementary (in the CG Johnson Elementary library) – Thursday, March 12 – 9:30 a.m. until noon, then again from 1 until 2:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 9 – 9 a.m. to noon at DCC
- Registration packets available at Brockway Elementary Office. Please call 814-265-8417 to learn when your child’s registration deadline is.
Clearfield Area School District – (children must be 5 years old by Sept. 1, 2020)
- Forms must be filled out online at https://clearfield-sapphire.k12system.com/CommunityWebPortal/Registration/new_registration.cfm?Action=REG_NEW%C2%AE_TYPE_ID=8
- If you are unable to fill out the form online, please contact the Clearfield Area Elementary Office.